In the Micfo Agreement, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
The Costs and/or Micfo Charges not included in the Initial Invoice and payable by the Client.
A written statement of account sent by Micfo to the Client setting out the Additional Charges.
Any Additional Micfo Services. Services or Costs including without limitation Dedicated IP Address, Dedicated Server, Domain ID Protection, Domain Registration, Domain Transfer, Control Panel, Hardware upgrade, Promotional Offer, Service upgrade, SSL certificate, VPS Hosting and/or any software/hardware sourced from an external vendor.
A measure of available or consumed data communication resources expressed in bit/s or multiples of it, allocated to your Hosting Service.
The Interval between periodic billings for Services rendered. Micfo Services are rendered on a monthly and/or yearly basis.
Any day other than United States public holidays and weekends.
The person or entity purchasing the Services from Micfo and identified in the Checkout Form.
The Micfo online checkout form attached to Micfo's Website, which enables the Client to purchase and/or subscribe to any of Micfo's Services, which incorporate these terms and conditions.
Any third party costs incurred or to be incurred by Micfo in its provision of the Services.
A type of Hosting Service which is at your complete disposal, whereas you don't share its resources with any other Client.
The amount of space on a server assigned to your Hosting Service for your Web Content.
Any documents the possession of which is necessary to obtain access to Micfo Services and Hosting Services including without limitation Dedicated Server, Reseller Hosting, Shared Hosting and/or VPS Hosting.
A unique name that identifies a Website. A Domain Name is a component of a URL used to access Website.
"Early Termination Fee"
A fee applicable when the Client wishes to withdraw from its Billing Cycle obligations.
A Hosting Service is a type of Internet service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own Website accessible via the World Wide Web. Micfo renders its Hosting Services in the form of Dedicated Server, Reseller Hosting, Shared Hosting and/or VPS Hosting.
The amount payable by the Client as a payment as specified in the Checkout Form.
A written statement of account sent by "micfo" to the Client setting out the Initial Fees.
A Nevada Corporation, established under the laws of the United States, with its headquarters located at 400 Galleria Pkwy SE, Suite 1500, Atlanta, GA 30339.
Micfo's own charges for Services.
Overselling is the act of selling more Disk Space and Bandwidth than have been allocated to your Reseller Hosting.
Reseller Hosting is a form of Hosting Service wherein the Client has the ability to use its allotted Disk Space and Bandwidth to host Websites on behalf of third parties.
Marketing communication employed for a pre-determined, limited time to increase consumer demand or improve Service availability.
A Computer, or a software package, that provides a specific kind of service to Client software running on other computers.
This is the amount of CPU and Memory power your Website may utilize on the Server.
The services that Micfo will provide or procure for the Client under the Agreement as specifically identified in the Checkout Form, or as subsequently requested by the Client and agreed to in writing by Micfo.
Shared Hosting refers to a form of Hosting Service, wherein many Websites reside on one Server connected to the Internet. Each Website sits on a designated section or place on the Server to keep it separate from other Websites.
The date on which the Services are due to commence as set out in the Checkout Form.
Spam, known as unsolicited bulk e-mail, is the practice of sending unwanted e-mail messages, frequently with commercial content, in large quantities to an indiscriminate set of recipients.
A Uniform Resource Locator (URL) specifies where an identified resource is available on a Server and the mechanism for retrieving it.
VPS Hosting refers to a form of Hosting Service, when a server is divided into several parts; each part becomes a small independent server. Each independent part has its unique file system and gets a guaranteed fraction of the server's disk space, bandwidth, CPU power and memory.
Web Content is the textual, visual and aural content that is encountered as part of the user experience on Websites. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations.
An organization and/or individual including without limitation Website designer, administrator, programmer, and/or coder who's responsibility it is to manage Client's Domain Name and Hosting Services, including without limitation Dedicated Server, Reseller Hosting, Shared Hosting and/or VPS Hosting.
A Website is a collection of related Web Content, or other digital assets that are addressed relative to a common URL, often consisting of only the Domain Name.
The World Wide Web, abbreviated as WWW and commonly known as The Web, is a system of interlinked hypertext documents contained on the Internet.
- Complete postal address
- Current telephone number
- Individual email address
The above information is used to establish communications with the client once their sign-up is received. Micfo follows a very strict verification process as part of the credit card and PayPal fraud-detection process which involves telephoning every client, to verify the contact details provided during signup, the payment mode and the exact amount tendered to Micfo.
The above contact details are also listed while registering a domain name for the client, and for any domain transfer request placed by the client. All the domain names under the client's account will show the contact details as submitted by the client, unless stated otherwise. It is required that all clients give a valid postal address for domain registration.
2. Customers' email address will be the primary mode of contact and communication at all times. All information related to the account verification, support tickets, invoices, account mails and any other communication, including without limitation newsletter, promotional emails, Micfo related updates and/or announcements would be done through emails. Any account related or service request would have to be sent through the primary email address only as it is also used as a mode of user authentication.
The primary email address of the user will also be used as the registered administrator's contact email address whenever a domain is registered or transferred.
3. Micfo uses web cookies to store client's general Internet preference. These cookies are packets of text sent by the server to a web browser, and then recalled by the browser every time it is accessed by the server. Other purposes of collecting web data through cookies include maintaining user specific information, helping authenticate and track their sessions, to help learn about their browser choice, website preferences and general Internet browsing. However, all these would be of no use what-so-ever in the event of a client changing their browser settings.
1. Micfo has in place dual procedures involving a combination of electronic and manual steps to secure information submitted by clients. All such data for a client in our billing software, as well as official records, is only accessible to Micfo's working personnel and the management itself. Managerial clearance has to be obtained for any other data which needs to be accessed by the general staff. These multiple authentication barriers prevent client data from being misused.
2. A 128-bit SSL encryption is in place, which guarantees private information stored for the client is secure. Micfo includes special training for personnel who would be handling the databases which store such information, which provides cover against any misappropriation or malicious use of such data and information.
3. Micfo is bound by US Federal laws to extend its fullest co-operation and help to any government recognized authorities and agencies as well as Internet watchdogs when they seek information and details of clients registered with Micfo. It is a social as well as corporate obligation to do so. Other than such occasions, client data or information is never provided to any external source whatever the situation maybe.
4. If a client requests for the contact information to be stored, or for their website or server files to be deleted completely, or for any other service request for which client authentication is deemed to be mandatory, multiple recognition methods are followed. Changes and service requests are processed only after the identity of the client has been established beyond apprehensions.
All Rights Reserved
The content of this website including but not limited to text, images, marks, insignias, autistics, literature works, intellectual property rights are protected under the copyright law. No part of this website may be reproduced, altered, broadcast or presented in any media without prior written permission and full acknowledgment of Micfo. Any breach of this copyright violation, is punishable by different laws and legislation world-wide.